Digital transformation partner of choice
MidEuropa acquired global digital design and engineering services provider intive in February 2019, following early identification and a direct approach to management and shareholders. intive is a leading global player with over 2,000 digital natives, serving a blue-chip Fortune 500 / multinational enterprise client base from 19 delivery centres and design studios located across four continents.
Owing to its ability to combine award winning design with high quality engineering, intive has become the digital transformation partner of choice for many international corporations operating across focus verticals, including automotive, TMT, consumer and financial services. intive operates in a large and growing market driven by firms’ increasing appetite and need to embrace the latest technological advancements. The company also has a successful track record of augmenting organic growth with accretive M&A in a highly fragmented market. intive’s outsourcing delivery model combines local onshore presence with CEE and LATAM nearshoring capabilities to tap into a deep and flexible pool of IT talent.
- Repositioned strategic approach by prioritising sector and technology domain know-how, as well as focusing on larger scale end-to-end client relationships
- Completed integration of historical add-on acquisitions and upgraded both front end (account management, pipeline & CRM) and backend (recruitment, HRM and reporting) processes and systems
- Increased delivery capability by expanding into Ireland, Ukraine and Romania and offering “right-shoring” through a combination of on- and near-shore delivery
- Completed multiple acquisitions to acquire technology domain capabilities as well as to expand in strategic high growth geographies
- International Expansion
- Acquisitive Growth
- Organic Growth acceleration
- Operational Excellence